Shandong University is a famous comprehensive university with a long history in China. It is one of the key universities directly under the Ministry of education of china. Its predecessor was in 1901 (Guangxu twenty-seven years) founded in Ji'nan, the official Shandong school. Since the founding of the University, with the social changes, the Shandong University, from the late Qing Dynasty to the Republic of China to People's Republic of China, has experienced two historical stages of semi colonial, semi feudal and socialist society. It was renamed several times during the period. It has undergone many changes such as suspension, reconstruction, school consolidation and relocation. It has collected various universities in different periods, and has also isolated more than 10 institutions of higher learning. She twists and turns along the way and a country with a common fate, has cultivated a large number of talents for the development of true skill and genuine knowledge, national higher education and the construction, made an important contribution to win a good reputation at home and abroad.
On 1901, Shandong governor Yuan Shikai played on the "Shandong pilot school break draft" Interim Regulations, at the same time Penglai county magistrate Li Yukai preparations. In October "discount draft" approved, in Ji'nan Luoyuan college formally founded the Shandong School of government. Zhou Xuexi was appointed secretary of management (principal). The first batch enrolled 300 students. They were divided into special, vegetarian, vegetarian, vegetarian and supervised classes. Chinese teachers employ more than 50 people, to more than 110 people, Americans hosii for chief teacher. In addition to the curriculum and sub set, and the Social Sciences, natural sciences and foreign languages, more than 20. School system for three years, after four years. In 1904, the school moved to the new Ji'nan stone bridge and changed to Shandong higher school. It was renamed Shandong higher education institution in 1911. Fang Yannian, Chen Entao, Xiao Yingchun, Chen Qinghe, Zhou Xueyuan, Wei Yerui, Chen Enshe, Li, Yu, Li Lianbi, Fan Zhijie, Huang Guoen and Ding Weichuan have successively taken the post of president. In 1912 the national government set up the National University District, District Center City University, the school set up a special system of Shandong is under the jurisdiction of the central city of Beijing, to the school should be abolished, because of two are waiting to graduate, closed in 1914. Teachers and students were transferred into law, industry, agriculture, commerce, mining, medicine six special school headmaster Ding Weichuan as business school, school by school of law. Shandong high school at the age of 14 years, total graduates 770 people, 59 people sent to Europe and Japan to study. Among them, Xu Jingxin, Zhang Boyan and others joined the league in Japan and were appointed as the head of the Shandong League by Mr. Sun Zhongshan. The Shandong school is the first school of higher government of Shandong Province, is also the starting point of history of Shandong University.
In 1906 Ji'nan imperial Museum established in law school, a law school, said the first and the second law school. 1913 merged into the Shandong public law school. On 1907, Shandong governor Yang Shixiang, Wu Tingbin has also set up the Shandong higher agricultural school in Ji'nan Dongguan Quanfu village, in the southern suburbs of Qianfo Hill, North Ma'anshan five thousand acres of land for the school farm, 1913 renamed Shandong public school of agriculture. In 1912, Ye Chunchi, a Japanese student, was required to set up a business school in Ji'nan south gate, then named Shandong public business school. In 1912, Qingzhou Gaomi high tech secondary school and Ji'nan Industrial School merged, and then merged into Shandong No.1 middle school. In second, the Shandong School of public industry was set up in the middle of Shangzhi hall. In 1915, Shandong Province Medical Institute, in 1916 changed its name to the Shandong provincial medical school, located in Ji'nan North Baihe Zhuang, 1920 officially named Shandong public medical school. In 1920, the Mining Institute for the expansion of Shandong public school of mining, the site located in Ji'nan dongguan. The above six specialized school courses are modern social sciences and natural sciences, teachers are mostly European and American students and Japanese students, the school system is generally three years, four years of medicine, more than ten years, graduated from more than 4000 students. In the history of the development of Shandong University, these six specialized schools play the role of linking the past and the future.
In 1926, Zhang Zongchang, a warlord and warlord of Shandong Province, ordered the merging of six public specialized schools in Shandong, the provincial government of Ji'nan and the Shandong University, headed by the Shandong Provincial Department of education and the late Qing Dynasty champion Wang Shoupeng. Text, law, industry and agriculture, five medical colleges, there are Chinese in philosophy, literature, law, political economy, business, machinery, weaving, applied chemistry, mining, agriculture, forestry, sericulture, medicine 13, and affiliated middle school. The school council is set up, the school has an Academic Council, a department of professors, and a regular study of teaching, personnel, funding and other issues. There are 320 teachers in the University Department, among whom 200 are professors. Apart from specialized courses, they also offer elective courses. Students graduate and give bachelor's degrees. In 1928, the national army arrived in Shandong, the Manchurian warlord fled. Japanese imperialists made an excuse for the protection of the Diaspora and sent troops to Ji'nan to create "five and three" tragedies. In the turmoil, the school funds are not available, and then closed.
In August 1924, the private Qiingdao University was founded, and Gao Enhong was appointed president. Design and engineering business, four years of schooling, students at the end of the exam are awarded a bachelor's degree. Besides overseas students there are overseas Chinese and Korean students. Revolutionary activists such as Luo Ronghuan and Peng Mingjing are among the students of the school. The school board invites academic celebrities Liang Qichao, Cai Yuanpei, Zhang Boling, Huang Yanpei and others to be honorary directors. The Germans built in Qingdao as the Bismarck barracks site. 1925 straight from the war again, warlord failure, high Lynn out of school on the brink of collapse in Shandong province by the Council Speaker Song Chuandian took over as principal, barely. In 1928, the Northern Expedition army arrived in Shandong, Feng fled, school funding cut off gradually closed, according to the University Graduate students.
The provincial Shandong University and the private Qiingdao University are the founding fathers of the Qiingdao University, which holds an important chapter in the history of Shandong University.
In August 1928, according to the report of Shandong Provincial Education Department, the Ministry of education of the national government of the Nanjing ordered the establishment of the national Shandong University on the basis of the provincial Shandong University. By He Siyuan, Wei Zongjin, and Chen Xuenan, Zhao Ji, Wang Jinxin, Peng Baichuan, Yang Lianggong, Yang Zhensheng, Fu Sinian, Sun Xuewu, Du Guangxun, composed of 11 Preparatory Committee of national Shandong University, started the preparatory work. In the course of the preparation, Mr. Cai Yuanpei, President of the national Shandong University in Qingdao, was awarded the consent of minister of education Jiang Menglin. In June 1929, the Preparatory Committee was changed to the national Shandong University Preparatory Committee of Qiingdao University, in addition to receiving the provincial Shandong University, and the Qiingdao University private school admission, the preparatory national Qiingdao University. In April 1930, the Kuomintang government appointed Yang Zhensheng as president. In September 20th, the opening ceremony was held, and the national Qiingdao University was formally established.
At the beginning of the school there were three colleges, including the Chinese Literature Department, the foreign literature department, the mathematics department, the physics department, the chemistry department, the biology department, the education administration department and the countryside education department eight departments. In September 1932, the College of education closed down and most of the students transferred to the school of education, Centre College. At the same time, two schools of agriculture, industry and agriculture were added. Department of civil engineering and mechanical engineering. The agricultural college is located in Ji'nan, with two departments for research and promotion. Before long, the two college of Arts and Sciences was merged into a liberal arts college. The school consists of the president, the Dean, the secretary general, the dean of the college, the dean of the various departments and the professors, who are responsible for all important matters. Progress, President Yang Zhensheng thought visionary, according to Peking University "," science and democracy "all-embracing" educational policy, wide experts and scholars, such as Wen Yiduo, Huang Jingsi, Ren Zhigong, Fu Ying, Huang fortune, Shen Congwen, Liang Shiqiu, You Guoen, Wen Yu, Tang Tenghan and other famous scholars, who were in the school. With the rapid development of the school and its reputation, the national Qiingdao University has emerged. In 1932, the Executive Yuan decided to change the national Qiingdao University to the national Shandong University, and appointed Zhao Taimou (Zhao Ji) to take over as president. Zhao was formerly Dean of the national Qiingdao University and endorsed Yang Zhensheng's policy. As to recruit Hong Shen, Lao She, Zhang Xu, Wang Ganchang, Tong Dizhou, Ding Shan, Ceng Chengkui and a number of experts and scholars, teachers camp more tidy, and reduce administrative costs, purchase of books, instruments, has built a science museum, science museum, museum, gymnasium, chemical laboratory and hydraulic practice factory, improve school conditions. This period due to the external environment is relatively stable, the talent, diligence, celebrities gather, teachers and students teaching achievements has become the academic enjoys a natural, yang domestic and overseasfor. The National School of Shandong University implements the academic year credit system, with a system of four years and a bachelor's degree. The school has established a academic journal "science periodicals", "Literature Series", "Li" and "diaodou" etc.
In 1937, the "seven and seven" incident broke out in the war of resistance against japan. In November the national Shandong University moved from Qingdao to Anhui in Anqing, and then moved to Sichuan Wanxian soon. The books, instruments and files were sent out in batches and the losses were serious. The spring of 1938 school in Wanxian classes, the Ministry of education ordered the "Interim closed soon". Teachers and students were transferred to the national Centre College respectively. Books, instruments and machinery were temporarily submitted to the National Central Library, the national Centre College and the National Central Industrial Vocational School for safekeeping. In the spring of
1946, it was approved by the Ministry of education of the national government. The national Shandong University in Qingdao school, then president Zhao Taimou. After the resumption of school arts or science, engineering, agriculture, five medical colleges, there are Chinese literature, history, mathematics, foreign literature, physics, chemistry, animal science, botany, geology and mineralogy, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, agronomy, horticulture, water and water production of 15 lines, School of medicine no, with a college preparatory school and Senior School of nursing. The college students age is four years, the Institute of medicine for five years, six years, the implementation of the educational system and the compulsory, elective system. The opening ceremony was held in October 25, 1946. The famous scholar Wang Tongzhao, Lu Kanru, Feng Yuanjun, Huang Xiaoshu, Zhao Jibin, Yang Xiangkui, Ding Shan, Xiao Difei, Yang Zhao, Tong Dizhou, Ding Lin, Ceng Chengkui, Wang Pu, Guo Yicheng, Wang Hengshou, Li Xianzheng, Liu Zunxian, Yan Xiaofu, Yang Zonghan, Zhu Shuping, Zheng Chengkun, Li Shiwei, Shen Fupeng and other candidates to teach school. The liberation of Qingdao in June 2, 1949, Wang Zhe, Luo Zhufeng, Gao Jianqiu led the team to the school of military school, over consolidation, Shandong University has now entered a new period.
in 1944, the Central Bureau of China decided to set up Huazhong University of construction on the basis of the central China Party school. The new Pu Yi Gan County site is located at the border region, by the Central Bureau of the propaganda minister Peng Kang as president. A civil affairs, finance, the three departments and a high class. May 4, 1945, the official opening. In August, the first students finished school, and the school moved to Qingjiang. At the beginning of 1946, President Peng Kang led the north part of cadres of teachers and students in Linyi Shandong University, Huazhong University of construction by Li Yanong as president, Jiefang District celebrities He Ximing, Zhang Jinfu, Jess Zhang, Xia Zhengnong, Dai Baitao, A Ying, Sun Yefang, Fan Changjiang, Zhu Weiji, Li Binghong, Huang, car source, Tao Guanyun school work and coaching. The school intends to become a regular university, with six colleges and preparatory schools for work, agriculture, literature, medicine, normal and social sciences.
In August 1945, the Shandong people's Anti Japanese government in Jiefang District, Linyi, founder of the Shandong University (in order to distinguish the national Shandong University, Linyi Shandong University), by Li Chengzhi, Tian Peizhi and deputy president. Set up preparatory department, recruit young intellectuals, ideological and political education. In early 1946, Peng Kang, President of Huazhong University of construction, led more than 400 teachers and students to the north and incorporated into Shandong University in Linyi. The teachers were full, the school scale has been expanded, the establishment of political, economy, education, literature and art into four lines, mainly to professional learning, education of Jiefang District celebrities, Xue Muqiao, Li Zhongrong, Feng Ho, Wang Shuming, Liu Lihang, Sun Ke Ting Hu, Song Richang, Kao Shang Yue, song of school coach.
The summer of 1948, the Communist Party of China decided to Linyi Shandong University East China Bureau, part of the Bohai area behind personnel as the foundation, and some of the original teachers, in conjunction with the Central University Teachers of some cadres construction in Weixian, founded in September 4th of the same year the school university. Wei honest president, Zhang Bochuan, vice president Li Yuchao. After liberation, Ji'nan moved to Ji'nan in November. Move Jihou established literature, social sciences, education of three colleges and a research department. Attached secondary school. In May 1949, Mr. Harcourt was transferred to the deputy mayor of Shanghai City, Peng Kang took over as principal, the transition from school to the regular university. In November, the Institute of education was designated as the Shandong Normal University. Affiliated middle schools were turned over to Ji'nan city leaders and changed to experimental middle schools. In 1950, after the National Conference on education, the school adjusted to the five Department of politics, literature, history, geography, art and Russian, and transferred to regular business studies. Winter was ordered to move to Qingdao in 1950 and to meet with Shandong University in Qingdao in 1951. China Linyi construction university, Shandong University and East China University, is a short-term training course for Political University, in the era of culture nearly in the flames of war, ten thousand cadres for the country to make positive contribution to the revolution and construction.
In March 1951, Shandong University and East China University were named Shandong University. Huagang president and chief party secretary of the school, Tong Dizhou, Lu Kanru, vice president of Arts or science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, five, divided Chinese literary history, foreign literature, mathematics, physics, chemistry, animal science, botany, geology and mineralogy, aquaculture, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, motor engineering, agronomy, horticulture, pest science, political science, art department 18. Among them, politics and art are the two subordinate departments. Schools actively implement the party's educational policy, promote teaching reform, and vigorously carry out scientific research. Founded in 1951, "literature and history and philosophy" magazine and "Journal of Shandong University", opened up a science garden, and promoted academic contention. Since then, Shandong University has entered a new phase of academic prosperity. In the summer of 1952, the national institutions of higher learning adjusted. According to the plan of the Ministry of education of the Central Committee of the Ministry of education on the adjustment of institutions of higher learning, Shandong University has the following departments: (1) political department, moved to Ji'nan to form a political school in Shandong, and now the Party School of the CPC Shandong provincial committee. (two) the drama group of the Art Department moved to Shanghai and merged with the Shanghai drama academy to form the East China branch of Central Academy of Drama. Now it is the Shanghai Theater Academy. (three) the two groups of art, music and art moved to Wuxi, merged with Shanghai fine arts academy and Suzhou fine arts academy, and formed the East China Art Academy, and then Nanjing Arts Institute. (four) College of engineering and civil engineering, and civil engineering, Shandong Institute of textile department of the original merger, set up Qingdao Engineering College, then moved to Wuhan with a division merger, the establishment of the Wuhan Institute of Surveying and mapping, surveying and Mapping Science after the University of Wuhan. (five) the mechanical and electrical systems of the Polytechnic Institute were relocated to Ji'nan and transferred to the former Shandong Institute of technology, forming a new Shandong Institute of technology and then the Shandong Polytechnic university. (six) the three Department of Agronomy, horticulture and plant diseases and insect pests of agricultural college has been relocated to Ji'nan and merged with the former Shandong agricultural college to form a new Shandong agricultural college. It is now a Shandong Agricultural University. (seven) medical school was independent in 1956 and expanded to Qingdao medical college. (eight) the Department of Geology and geology of the school of science moved to Changchun and merged with the relevant departments of the institutions of higher learning to form a growing spring geology institute. (nine) in 1954, the Ministry of education intends to change the layout of institutions of higher learning. The instruction is administered by the Shandong University, and a new university will be established in Zhengzhou, which will be supported by the teachers of Shandong University, that is, the Zhengzhou University. (ten) the school moved to Ji'nan, Qingdao in the Department of the independent, now developed into Ocean University of China. Shandong University in the Department of adjustment, from the Department and other institutions set up ten universities, canceled the academy level organization, have Chinese, history, language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, Department of Fisheries eight, an Oceanography department, establish two literary history and Marine Physics Research Institute, become directly under the Ministry of education in Arts and science based integrated university. Chinese, two professional history began to recruit graduate students, students also receive North Korea, Vietnam, the Soviet Union and other countries, the foreign influence over school. Huagang was framed in 1955 resigned, later transferred China child the first week of Academy of sciences. In July 1956, Chao Zhefu, vice governor of Shandong province became president and Secretary of the party committee. In 1957, foreign language teachers and students went to Shanghai Foreign Language Institute and foreign languages department revoked. Chaozhe Fu was transferred back to the summer of 1958, the State Council appointed Cheng Fangwu for president and party secretary of the school.
In July 1958, Shandong University was under the leadership of the Shandong province. In October of the same year, the University was ordered to move to Ji'nan. The arts, history and science Chinese two-line mathematics, physics, chemistry and Biology Department of Ji'nan, four relocation, marine aquaculture and the geological department is planning to build three in Qingdao (after independence Shandong Marine College, now Ocean University of China). During this period, according to the need of scientific development and national construction, in the autumn of 1959 to restore reset in 1960, the Department of foreign languages, Department of political science, Department of atomic energy and electronic system built by the Franciscan school, moved 10 professional 6 lines, to Chinese, politics, history, language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, atomic energy (after the students into the Fudan University, Department of electronics, 10, withdrawn). Established nine branches of Chinese classical literature, Chinese modern literature, American literature, Chinese ancient history, differential equations (Cybernetics), magnetism, crystal and microorganism. There are eight majors for graduate students. There are three professional amateur universities, six professional correspondence courses, and admission correspondence graduate students, in the amateur and correspondence students reached 4000 people. At the same time, the training of foreign students was resumed. The school moved to Jihou, from the beginning of 1959 to build a new campus, to 1966, seven years before the cultural revolution, built a total of two history, chemistry teaching school, 6 dormitory buildings, three dining rooms, 13 faculty dormitory buildings and some auxiliary rooms, a total area of fifty thousand square meters. The nine departments of the whole school live in the two places, and the four Department of the Ministry of government and foreign languages, physics, electronics and biology still live in the same place, calling the old school. The five Department of politics, Chinese, history, mathematics and chemistry moved to the new school building and called the new school. In 1961 the school reverted to the leadership of the Ministry of education, the school in the good history advantage, to explore the field of Social Science in science; in 60s the new features prominent weaknesses, mathematics, magnetism, crystal, microorganism, provides a good foundation for the development of school later. The "Cultural Revolution" began in 1966". In June, disaster struck the campus of Shandong University, and the whole school was paralyzed. After 1967, the hills everywhere, the school sent a group to seize power, the name changed to "Lu Xun University", until 1970 and the restoration of the Shandong University. The summer of 1970, Shandong provincial Revolutionary Committee will be divided into three parts: the Shandong University, foreign language, history, political Chinese four line south of Qufu, merged with Qufu normal college, known as the Shandong University; Department of biology in Tai'an moved into the Shandong Agricultural College; school, Ministry and mathematics, physics, chemistry, electronics, optics (New) five in Ji'nan, the establishment of the Shandong science and technology university. In 1973, Premier Zhou Enlai learned of the situation in his illness and immediately signed the instructions to restore the original system of Shandong University. In early 1974, Shandong University resumed its original construction system, and the University of science and technology of the Shandong revoked it.
In 1978, Sun Hanqing served as secretary of the school Party committee, and Wu Fuheng was appointed president. In 1984, Deng Conghao became president. In this period, after the approval of the former Ministry of education, Shandong University at Weihai was set up in the scenic seaside city of Weihai in 1984. In 1986, Xu Yulong served as secretary of the school party committee. In 1987, Pan Chengdong served as president. In 1988, Chen Zhian served as secretary of the school party committee. In 1996, he served as secretary of the school party committee. In 1998, Zhang Leling served as secretary of the school Party committee and served as president.
In July 2000, the new Shandong University was formed by the merger of the former Shandong University, the former Shandong Medical University (Note 1), and the original Shandong University of Technology (2). Zhu Zhengchang served as the school party secretary, President Zhan tao. In August 2002, Shao Guifang served as secretary of the school party committee. In February 2005, Zhu Zhengchang served as secretary of the school party committee. In November 2008, Xu Xianming served as president. In October 2011, Li Shou trusted the Secretary of the school party committee. In October 2013, President Zhang Rongren.
(c)1998-2013 MBA project center, Shandong University.
Lu ICP, number 05001952